Certified Agile Essentials eLearning Course - exam included
This international certification course covers the essential aspects of working in an Agile team, providing practical examples and exercises that enable key concepts to be translated into your day-to-day role. It is designed to help people to build confidence in Agile and enable them to demonstrate best practice Agile methods that can be introduced across a project or company. The course prepares students for the 40 question multiple-choice examination that can be booked by a number of options via Learntesting – www.learntesting.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Agile Essentials is aimed at anyone involved in software projects that want to become familiar with working in an Agile environment. That includes developers, business analysts and software testers. Additionally, senior project personnel such as project managers and IT directors will benefit from this course, gaining a solid grounding in Agile techniques.
For Agile testers, this course can act as a stepping stone towards advanced qualifications – the Certified Agile Tester and specialist modules.
The exam tests for knowledge, understanding and application of vital Agile techniques but does not require previous experience in Agile projects.
The objectives of this course are:
- Value the principles behind the Agile manifesto and its approach to software development.
- Understand the roles within an Agile team for Release and Iteration planning.
- Learn how to contribute as an Agile team member to high quality requirements.
- Apply a testing methodology to ensure that acceptance criteria are met.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through Retrospectives
Who Should Attend
- Developers, business analysts and testers wanting to become familiar with working in an Agile environment.
- Senior project personnel such as project managers and IT directors wanting a solid grounding in Agile techniques.
- Agile testers seeking a stepping stone towards the more advanced Certified Agile Tester qualification.
- Anyone involved in software projects wanting to accredit their Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
Key Syllabus Points
- Acceptance criteria
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile principles
- Agile processes
- Agile teams
- Agile testing
- Iteration planning
- Iteration review
- Iteration testing
- Iteration zero
- Requirements review
The course prepares students for the 40 question multiple-choice examination that can be booked by a number of options via Learntesting – www.learntesting.com or contact email@example.com. The cost of the exam is included with this course.