ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension (e-learning) - exam included
The ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension Certificate is based on the ISTQB syllabus. This course prepares delegates for the multiple choice examination for the qualification. The course has five main parts:
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development;
- Agile Testing Processes and Methods;
- Agile Teams;
- Tools and Automation; and
- Tools and Automation.
Designed for testers possessing the ISTQB Foundation Certificate, this course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of testing in Agile projects.
Attendees will gain an understanding of how Agile projects are organised, learning commonly applied Agile development practices and differentiating Agile from traditional approaches.
They will recognise how testers should be positioned in an Agile organisation whilst learning fundamental Agile testing principles, practices, processes and skills needed to excel in an Agile environment. Learn ways to estimate and organise testing in Agile projects and the application of risk-based testing on Agile projects. Gain a basic understanding of those testing tools commonly used on Agile projects.
The objectives of this course are:
- Collaborate in an Agile team, being familiar with Agile principles and practices.
- Adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices to Agile projects.
- Support the Agile team in planning test related activities.
- Apply relevant test methods and techniques.
- Assist in test automation.
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate and share information with other team members.
- Work effectively within an Agile team and environment.
- Testers wanting to become familiar with working in an Agile environment.
- Agile testers seeking a stepping stone towards the more advanced Certified Agile Tester qualification.
- Testers wanting to accredit their Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
- Acceptance criteria
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile processes
- Agile teams
- Agile testing practices
- Agile tools
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Burndown charts
- Configuration management
- Continuous integration
- Daily stand ups
- Exploratory testing
- Functional/non-functional black box test design
- Iteration planning
- Regression testing
- Release planning
- Session sheets
- Sprint zero
- Task board
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Testing pyramid
- Testing quadrants
- User stories
The course prepares students for the 1-hour multiple-choice examination that can be booked by a number of options via Learntesting - visit www.learntesting.com or contact email@example.com. The cost of the exam is included with this course.